As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on account of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is devoted to workforce training and development.
As a result, NAE is now accepting applications from adequately qualified and willing Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The prize is divided into two categories: –
- Overseas – To study at a prestigious international university.
- Local – to study in a reputable Nigerian university.
To be eligible for the NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award program in 2022/2023, candidates MUST:
- Possess a minimum of 2:1 Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have been accepted into a Nigerian or overseas institution (depending on the category being applied for) for a one-year master’s degree program in any of the fields specified below.
- Be under the age of 28 by December 31, 2022.
- Have finished the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Have a valid international passport for at least one year from September 2022. (Applicable to overseas category).
Field Of study
Only candidates with admission offer in the following disciplines should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
Method of Application
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- A passport photograph (450 450 pixels) with a white background that is no older than 3 months.
- Provisional acceptance letter for post-graduate study in any renowned university – local or international – for the 2021/2022 academic year. This admission letter must be for the course that the individual applied for.
- Certificate of First Degree
- Certificate of Discharge from NYSC
- A valid identification card (driver’s license, voter’s card, or national identity card).
- Only valid international passport data pages for the Overseas category are accepted (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- birth certificate issued by a local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration form
2. All applicants must complete and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. Click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf to download the NAE compliance declaration.
3. Label the scanned papers properly to minimize confusion during upload.
4. Place the required documents in the proper upload box.