Aston University, located in Birmingham UK, through the Ferguson Scholarships is offering seven scholarships worth £10,500 which will be exclusively available to students from Africa and India for the 2023/24 academic year.
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
If successful, you will have to contribute approximately £9,600 towards your MSc tuition fees. Please note you will be required to provide evidence to the UKVI that you can contribute this amount plus living costs.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from India or an African country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application
- Be a self-funded student
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
How do I apply?
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form at the bottom of this page before the scholarship deadline (19th May 2023).
- Next, register your interest for the scholarship by filling in the online form below.
- The announcements for the applications for this scholarship are to be made by by 30th June 2023 (midnight UK time). Please note that this is the final extended deadline for applications.