CashPaddie is a Nigerian loan app that offers instant and unsecured loans of up to N50,000. Interest rates range from 6% to 24% per month. You can apply for a loan through CashPaddie’s mobile app, which is available on the Google Play Store.
The application process is simple and digitized. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and bank account details. You will also need to provide a copy of your ID card.
If your application is approved, you will receive the money within minutes. You can then use the money for whatever you need, such as paying for unexpected expenses, covering your monthly bills, or starting a business.
CashPaddie loan app is a convenient and affordable way to get a loan. However, it is important to remember that loans should be used responsibly. You should only borrow money that you can afford to repay.
CashPaddie loan app details
|Loan amount||₦4,000 to ₦50,000|
|Loan tenure||30 days|
|Interest rate||6% to 24% monthly interest.|
|Age Eligibility||18 to 60 yrs|
|Customer care number||+2349043307578, +2349043307578|
How to Download APK and get a loan from CashPaddie Loan app
- Download the CashPaddie personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install it on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one-time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin, and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and getting a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
Note that binding your ATM card with N30 does not guarantee that you will get a loan, you still have to pass the credit score check.
The N30 charged to bind your ATM card to your account is refundable, but can take anywhere from 7 to 12 business days for the money to be refunded back to your bank account.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as at when due, expect your application to be rejected.
Your credit score is a record of your previous borrowings, how early or late you make your payments, cash transactions going in and out of your bank account among other information.
When you download this app you have to consent to it to get access to your phone book contacts that will serve as your guarantors, SMS to see your banking transaction records, apps on your phone to see how you use other loan apps and other details it uses to build your credit score.
Is CashPaddie loan app legit or scam?
CashPaddie is legit and gives micro loans to a maximum amount of N100,000 to customers, but has really high interest rates and bugs that prevents smooth registration. caution should be taken before taking any online loan. Always read other customer’s reviews before you apply for a loan in Nigeria.
You should know that these loan apps are not registered or regulated by the CBN or any government agency in Nigeria. You are responsible for the security of your transactions with them and there is no way to seek redress for poor customer service.
Also its availability on Google play store does not make transactions performed on it secure. The play store merely provides an avenue for download, you are responsible for your own security while using loan apps in Nigeria.
Because there is no regulations in Nigeria, most of these apps are loan sharks who might threaten to send messages to your family members calling you a scammer if you default on your repayment. It is best to avoid these apps if you have other options.
If you’re being threatened or bullied by any loan shark in Nigeria, see this Facebook group where you can find support and read about the experience of others who have suffered bullying from loan apps.
You can take steps to check and remove your BVN from the credit bureau blacklist after repaying your loans and your loan app did not automatically clear you.
What other borrowers are saying about CashPaddie loan app
Victor Ordu wrote, “Borrowing wasn’t too difficult though the interest is high. My real problem right is paying back. I’ve made payment and yet almost 2 days later it is yet to reflect on the app. All efforts to use the provided contact details failed as they don’t seem to work. Now I’ve received an automated call asking for repayment. Please improve your system, as it’s too poor. I won’t feel comfortable using your service again because of this.”
Newman Jantzen wrote, “the interest is perfect for those who are looking for low interest !!!!! , the is also very suitable for the 30 and 28 periods, it’s really enough for you to get more funds to pay bills, the main thing is really recommended for friends who need loan funds, let’s be wise in choosing an application, just choose a low interest rate,”
Abdussalam Lawal Wada wrote, “I downloaded the app and borrowed money but I make payment but doesn’t reflect in my dashboard i tried contacting them with the contacts they provided in the app but the number is not going and they having disturbing with text and calls which they will not listen to me and when I called back the number will not go and I can’t pay twice.”
Benefits of using CashPaddie:
- Instant loans: You can get the money you need within minutes.
- Unsecured loans: You do not need to provide any collateral to get a loan.
- Convenient: You can apply for a loan through the CashPaddie mobile app.
- Affordable: Interest rates are relatively low.
risks of using CashPaddie loan app:
- High-interest rates: Interest rates can be high, so you need to make sure you can afford to repay the loan.
- Debt trap: If you are not careful, you could end up in a debt trap.
- Late payment fees: If you miss a payment, you may be charged a late payment fee.
If you are considering using CashPaddie, it is important to weigh the benefits and risks carefully. If you are confident that you can afford to repay the loan, then CashPaddie can be a convenient and affordable way to get the money you need.
Here are some tips for using CashPaddie loan app responsibly:
- Only borrow money that you can afford to repay.
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- Make sure you understand the terms of the loan, including the interest rate and repayment terms.
- Make your payments on time.
CashPaddie customer care number