How Achraf Hakimi hid his money from his wife

Achraf Hakimi recently made headlines when his marriage to 36-year-old actress, Hiba Abouk collapsed.

Trouble started when a 24-year-old woman filed a sexual assault complaint against the Paris Saint-Germain full-back. The incident allegedly happened while Hakimi’s wife and children were away on vacation in Dubai.

Hiba Abouk, wife of Achraf Hakimi has since filed for a divorce and moved out of their Paris apartment.

Spanish publication Marca reported that Hiba was asking for half of Hakimi‘s assets and fortune, but she was surprised when she learned that he has nothing in his name.

The beneficiary of Hakimi‘s salary and wealth is none other than his mother, who has been receiving his wages on her bank account for several years.

How did Hakimi hide his money?

Achraf Hakimi most likely setup a shell corporation to receive all his financial remunerations. The company has his mother as director and signatory to all company bank accounts.

Once his salary and bonuses of an estimated 1 million Euros monthly is paid to the shell corporation, he receives 20% in his personal account, with the remaining 80% protected under the shell corporation.

Hakimi is worth an estimated 20 million Euros, and his wife is asking for up to 8 million Euros as divorce settlement.

Hiba Abouk is herself a successful Spanish actress with a net-worth of 2 million Euros.

READ ALSO  New naira notes deadline: CBN cash swap explained

Ibrahim Ismail

A passionate and highly skilled individual who has seamlessly blended the worlds of statistics, technology, and finance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button