Cost Of Moving From Nigeria To Canada In 2023
The cost of emigrating to Canada from Nigeria nowadays is one of the major reasons holding most people back due to lack of accurate information.
Canada is a favored immigration destination for many Nigerians because it is one of the most immigrant-friendly countries in the world. The country is well-known for having one of the best living standards in the world. It is also one of the world’s largest and richest countries, and many Nigerians have already relocated there, thanks in part to the uncomplicated process of obtaining a visa to emigrate to Canada from Nigeria.
The current cost of moving to Canada from Nigeria is largely determined by a number of factors, including whether you are moving alone or with your family, as well as the method you choose to migrate, whether through provincial nomination, Canada express entry, temporary or permanent visa application, and we will discuss each pathway to Canada in detail. Please keep in mind that unless you have already found job in Canada, you will need enough money to get by before crossing the Atlantic.
- 1 Moving To Canada From Nigeria In 2023
- 2 Current Cost Of Moving To Canada From Nigeria Through The Canada Express Entry Program
- 3 Current Cost Of Immigration From Nigeria To Canada Via Temporary Visa And Immigration Documents
- 4 Current Canadian Permanent Residence Visa Cost In Nigeria
- 5 Documents Required For Canadian Visa Application In Nigeria
- 6 How To Apply For A Canadian Visa In 2023 In Nigeria
Moving To Canada From Nigeria In 2023
The following are the numerous ways and prices by which you can relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2023:
Current Cost Of Immigration To Canada From Nigeria Through Provincial Nomination Programs (Pnps)
Eleven provincial governments in Canada make the Provincial Nomination Program available to immigrants. Because each province is free to set its own application and processing fees, the application and processing fees for each of these provinces differ. If you are nominated for one of the provincial nomination programs, the application and processing fee will be included in the cost of your permanent residence application in Canada. If you are appointed via the Provincial Nomination Program (PNP), your chances of immigration dramatically improve.
To be nominated for immigration in a province, you must meet the concession fund conditions for that province, which vary by province under the Provincial Nomination Program. After being nominated, you must conform to the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) concession fund. Processing and application fees total $347,382 for both the Ontario Immigrant Program and the British Columbia Nomination Program. While the application and processing fee for the New Brunswick Nomination Program is $75,513, the fee for the Manitoba Nomination Program is 151,383.
The application and processing fees for the Newfoundland and Labrador Nomination Programs are now $75,513 and 94,118 for the Prince Edward Island Nomination Program. In comparison to the Quebec Immigrant Nomination Program, the application and processing fee for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nomination Program is presently $108,698.
Current Cost Of Moving To Canada From Nigeria Through The Canada Express Entry Program
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) created the Express Entry Program for skilled workers and their families. For someone who wishes to immigrate to Canada under the Express Entry Program from Nigeria, the application fee is $3,917,582. The Express Entry Program costs $4,877,329 for a childless pair and $5,932,900 for a childless couple.
The Canadian Embassy maintains the right to change these prices at any moment, so make sure to factor in the cost of your spouse and child, whether or not they will be moving with you. Express Entry profiles are processed for free, but after being invited to apply and submitting an application form, you must pay a visa processing fee of $249,383 and an additional 68,014 for each child moving in with you.
Current Cost Of Immigration From Nigeria To Canada Via Temporary Visa And Immigration Documents
This immigration path is meant for persons who want to visit Nigeria briefly before relocating permanently to Canada. A temporary visa is similar to a work permit or visitor’s visa, and if you decide you want to reside in Canada permanently, you can prepare to apply for permanent immigration. To apply for a temporary visa, you must provide confirmation of your medical evaluation as well as the results of your language proficiency exam.
The cost of a working holiday visa is $46,249, while the cost of a work permit is $46,854. A single visitor visa costs $30,228; a family visitor visa costs $151,141. A student visa costs $45,342, while becoming a permanent resident costs $40,524. A police clearance report costs $6,045, while taking the IELTS English language test costs $96,428. For the education verification, a document-by-document review costs $30,228 and a course-by-course assessment costs $48,365. A medical evaluation will set you back $30,228.
Current Canadian Permanent Residence Visa Cost In Nigeria
Individuals must pay a non-refundable charge of 151,141 for a right of permanent residence application, which can be coupled with your visa application price. You will become a Canadian citizen if your application for a permanent residence permit is approved.
Documents Required For Canadian Visa Application In Nigeria
The following documents are needed to apply for a Canadian visa in Nigeria:
- A completed application form, or forms and family information form, as applicable, which must be submitted in person at the visa application office and includes your postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Two colour passports with your signature and date on the back
- Proof of payment of the Visa and Biometrics fees
- A current, original passport that has at least two blank pages
- A letter describing the visit’s goals, intended duration, contact information, and final destination
- A letter of invitation for visiting a relative who is away on business
- A complete medical history and evaluation results
- Verified proof of sufficient funds
- Additional paperwork, such as a birth certificate or marriage license, may be required to support your application.
The biometrics price is $24,000, while the visa processing fee for online applications is $28,000. For visa applications submitted through a visa application center, a processing charge of $28,000, a biometrics fee of $24,000, and a service fee of $17,000 are required.
How To Apply For A Canadian Visa In 2023 In Nigeria
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for a Canadian visa in Nigeria in 2023:
- Before submitting your application, carefully read the application manual to ensure that you are eligible for the visa type and category you desire.
- Fill out the visa application form completely and truthfully. A minor’s parent or legal guardian must assist them in filling out their application.
- If you submitted your application at a Visa application center, you must pay an application fee.
- You must then submit your application in person at the visa application office, together with your biometric information. The application for a family unit should be packaged together.