The shortlist for Npower batch C stream 2 is out and prospective candidates are advised to check their portals.
Most Npower volunteers have no idea about their status because they are yet to receive the congratulatory notification either as text message or as email.
Here is how to check if you have been shortlisted for the Npower batch c stream 2 program
- Visit your National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) Portal and login.
- If you have been shortlisted, your portal will display the message “Congrats on passing the screening phase”.
- you can then proceed for biometric capture.
- If you have not been shortlisted, your portal will display the message “you have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later”.
- Alternatively if you want to know if you have been shortlisted or not for the Npower batch c stream 2 program, you can dial *45665#, if you are shortlisted you will receive a positive text message like the one above, if you were not shortlisted you will receive a negative message, ensure to have airtime on your phone when using the *45665# ussd code.
How to change Npower place of primary assignment PPA
All redeployment requests to different state of residence should please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason(s) for redeployment and attach supporting documents where necessary.
Redeployment to change PPA within state of residence should follow the instruction below;
- Login to your self-service portal and click the “deployment” tab
- Click the “redeployment” button.
- Click on “see the available PPAs”.
- Click on “apply for redeployment”
- Provide redeployment information required.
- Select a preferred Place of Primary Assignment from the list provided
- Click “Submit Request”
- The following channels may be utilized for complaints or enquires
- Dedicated support center: 092203102, 018888148
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful completion of the redeployment request, you will be contacted within 48 hours of status of request. If you are not contacted within 48 hours, please call the customer care number on 092203102, 018888148.
N-Power is a programme designed by the Nigerian government to address the issue of youth unemployment and to help increase social development.
The program was designed to target Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 “to acquire and develop life-long skills to become change makers in their communities.” According to a statement on the programme’s official website.
Graduate and non-graduate beneficiaries will be employed to work in different areas which include N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Tax, N-Power Tech, N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build.
The minimum certificate to participate in N-Power Knowledge is a secondary school certificate.