Palmcredit instant loan app review
Palmcredit app is an instant online loan app that gives personal loans up to NGN300,000 in Nigeria. The interest rate starts from 4% per month (24% to 56% p.a.) and the repayment tenure ranges from 3 to 6 months. You can apply for the loan through PalmCredit’s mobile app and get money within minutes through a digitized process.
- 0.1 PalmCredit details
- 0.2 Features of PalmCredit Personal Loan App
- 0.3 Why Apply for a PalmCredit Personal Loan?
- 0.4 Documents Required for PalmCredit Personal Loan
- 0.5 PalmCredit Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 1 How to Apply for PalmCredit Personal Loan?
- 2 PalmCredit Customer Care
|Loan amount||NGN10,000 to NGN300,000|
|Loan tenure||91–180 days max.|
|Interest rate||(APR) from 24% to 56%|
|Age Eligibility||20-60 years old|
|Customer care number||017001000, Palmcredit.email@example.com|
Features of PalmCredit Personal Loan App
- Purpose: You can get of a Personal Loan from PalmCredit for shopping, clearing credit card dues, payment of utility bills, payment of school fees, purchase of consumer durables or high-end gadgets, planning a family holiday, as a down payment for your purchases, medical expenses, and so on.
- Amount: You can get a loan starting from NGN10,000 to NGN300,000 from PalmCredit loan app.
- Rate of interest: The Palmcredit rate is affordable, starting from 4% per month (24% per annum). The maximum interest rate can go up to 56% p.a.
- Repayment: The loan can be repaid within a tenure of 1 to 6 months.
- Prepayment charges: The loan can be prepaid at any time without any penalty.
Why Apply for a PalmCredit Personal Loan?
Getting a loan from PalmCredit loan app has various advantages, as mentioned below:
- Loan amount as per requirement: You get the convenience of availing a loan of as low as NGN10,000 up to NGN300,000 as per the nature of requirement or emergency. It could be for making payment of utility bills before your next salary day or for the purchase of high-value gadgets.
- Minimum documentation: Since the whole loan process is digitized, it involves very little paperwork and reduces the time-consumed to avail of a loan.
- Affordable rate of interest: The rate of interest is competitive and starts from as low as 4% per month.
- Quick disbursement: Since no paperwork is involved, the time taken for the whole loan process is minimized, and the amount will be disbursed into your account within minutes after the approval of the loan application.
- No collateral required: A personal loan from PalmCredit requires no security or personal guarantee since it is unsecured. This aspect makes availing of a loan from PalmCredit hassle-free.
- Pan Nigeria presence: PalmCredit is operating in almost all cities across the country. It is accessible to a major portion of the population. You can apply for a loan from any part of the country through the PalmCredit loan app.
- No credit score required: You can apply for a personal loan through PalmCredit even if you do not have a good credit score or if you have no credit score. PalmCredit has a proprietary tool that considers various other data points to draw the customer’s credit profile and does not depend on the credit score alone to judge the customer’s creditworthiness.
- 24×7 customer support: You get answers to all queries and also guidance from the Customer Support group that is accessible round the clock.
- No hidden charges: The charges applicable for the Personal Loan are displayed on the app and no other charges are applied at the time of loan disbursement.
Documents Required for PalmCredit Personal Loan
To get a Personal Loan from PalmCredit, submit minimal documents as mentioned below:
- KYC documents: NIN number, Voter’s ID Card, and BVN number.
- A photograph also has to be scanned and uploaded along with the above documents.
PalmCredit Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The following are the PalmCredit personal loan eligibility criteria:
- Easily available personal loan for salaried or self-employed
- A regular source of income is mandatory.
- The applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 56 years.
- The applicant should be a resident Nigerian.
- The applicant should have a valid BVN and Address Proof.
How to Apply for PalmCredit Personal Loan?
You can download the PalmCredit Mobile app from Google Play Store. You will have to register to create an account and login to PalmCredit to check the eligibility to apply for the loan. You will be required to provide some basic details as given below:
- Name and address
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Employment status
- Monthly income
- City of location
- Any other information, as required in the loan application, has to be provided.
- The details of the bank account have to be provided to disburse the loan amount.
- Before the disbursement, you will also be required to agree to the terms and conditions of PalmCredit on the Mobile App.
- The loan application will be processed, and on approval and affixing e-signature on the loan document through the App, the amount will be credited directly to your bank account.
How to repay PalmCredit loan?
To repay PalmCredit loan, you will have to log in to the PalmCredit’s Mobile App with your registered mobile number and then select any of the payment options, such as bank transfer, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet from other payment gateways.
PalmCredit Customer Care
You can reach personal loan customer care team through any of the following ways:
- Email to Customer Service at: Palmcredit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at Customer Service Hotline Number: 017001000, Daily from 9AM to 8PM, except public holidays.