SharpCredit loan app is a Nigerian lending platform that offers instant loans without collateral. The loan is short-term, usually with a repayment period starting at just 7 days and the requirement is a BVN with good credit score and steady source of income.
SharpCredit loan can be used for personal emergency, the short-term loan can be repaid on your next payday. Do not use online loans to fund your lifestyle, they can be very expensive with very high interest rates. Online short-term loans are ideal for salary earners or people who is expecting money within a short period as it is a very expensive type of loan for long-term use.
Online loan apps can be a discrete way to obtain emergency funds when you are in need. They provide instant cash disbursed to your bank account that can be repaid on your next payday. Their collateral-free requirement and ease of application has made these loan apps very popular in Nigeria. However, as with any service, one can run into challenges when using them, this blog post is a guide on how to contact SharpCredit loan app customer care number if you have any issues using the app.
- 1. 100% online process & 24×7 access to loans: Only with one mobile, Customers can apply a loan anywhere anytime.
- 2. Computer automatically reviewed: Customers get the review result soon and once approved, loan amount will be immediately disbursed to user’s bank account.
- 3. High initial loan amount and long loan tenure.
- 4. 24×7 access with no other fees.
- 5. Protecting all your personal information
- Please noted: Unsuccessful application will not incur any fees.
- High interest rates.
- Short repayment period starting at just 7 days.
- Delay in loan disbursement.
SharpCredit loan app customer care number
You can reach sharpcredit customer care via
WhatsApp customer number: +234 9169173632
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Address: SW14/9 Akerele Street, Yaba area, Akoko Akure, Nigeria, 342110
SharpCredit loan app APK Download
◉How it works？
1. Install the SharpCredit App from the Google Play Store
2. Register an account
3. Select the product you would like to apply for
4. Fill out the contents, then submit the application
5. After the submission, you may receive a call for verification. The final application result will be shown in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if approved
6. Provide the consent with the loan agreement after the approval
7. After the confirmation of the loan agreement, the approved loan amount will be disbursed in the account and a SMS notification will be sent.
Is SharpCredit loan app legit?
Yes, SharpCredit is a legit loan app with 4.3. stars from reviews on Google Playstore. Though still relatively new, the app is gathering steam amongst early users.
You can know a legit loan app if it has a functioning customer care number and by reading other borrowers reviews on Google Playstore. The experience of other users will tell you what to expect when you download the app.
SharpCredit loan interest rate
1. Loans Amount: NGN 7,000 to NGN 500,000
2. Loan Tenure: 91 days ~ 365 days
3. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 10%~22%
If the loan amount is ₦20,000 for 91 days (3 months), the APR is 20%, the interest and total amount to pay on the due date is
Interest: ₦ 20,000 * 20% / 365 * 91 = ₦ 997
Principal repayment = ₦20,000
Total amount of repayment: ₦20,000 + ₦997 = ₦20,997
As the repayment period is for 3 months:
Monthly repayment is ₦20,997 / 3 = ₦6,999
This interest rate is a guide. Expect your actual interest rate to be much higher, especially for first-time borrowers. Customers can, however, get a revolving line of credit with low interest, and you repay your previous loans.
SharpCredit loan app gives short-term personal loans for emergency use. These loans should not be used for funding one’s lifestyle as they can be very expensive with high interest rates.