Administrative clerk job hiring in Scarborough, Canada
- 0.1 Overview
- 0.2 Responsibilities
- 0.3 Experience and specialization
- 0.4 Benefits
- 1 Who can apply to this job?
- 2 Find out if you are eligible to apply
Scarborough, Ontario, Toronto, Canada
$35,000 to 50,000 annually (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Prepare and format page presentation
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- File material in storage area
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Organize and schedule office work
- Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Database software
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Parking available
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
When applying to jobs, you should send the employer a resume including information like:
- Your name
- Where you live
- Your work experience
- If you have a valid Canadian work permit
Find out if you are eligible to apply
Do you want to work, study, visit, travel through or live permanently in Canada?
Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for. Each immigration program has different application and eligibility requirements. You will need about 10-15 minutes to complete the form.
You may be asked questions about your:
- language ability
- family members
- work experience
- income and/or net worth
- details on any job offer
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
If you are eligible, we will give you a detailed list of instructions on what to do next.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.