80 GLENDEER CIRCLE SECalgary, ABT2H 2Z7
$15.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
80 GLENDEER CIRCLE SECALGARY, ABT2H 2Z7
When applying to jobs, you should send the employer a resume including information like:
- Your name
- Where you live
- Your work experience
- If you have a valid Canadian work permit
Find out if you are eligible to apply
Do you want to work, study, visit, travel through or live permanently in Canada?
Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for. Each immigration program has different application and eligibility requirements. You will need about 10-15 minutes to complete the form.
You may be asked questions about your:
- language ability
- family members
- work experience
- income and/or net worth
- details on any job offer
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
If you are eligible, we will give you a detailed list of instructions on what to do next.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.